Kevin W. Shultz
Mr. Shultz joined G.C. Andersen Partners and opened the firm’s Southern California office in November 2011, having previously been at publicly-held FTI Consulting where he co-directed the firm’s investment banking business.
Mr. Shultz is an expert at completing particularly challenging and complex assignments, and focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions (see client testimonials). Most recently, Mr. Shultz was awarded the 2011 Middle Market Distressed M&A Deal of the Year for his successful divestiture of the WiMAX equipment business of publicly-held Aviat Networks. (NASDAQ:AVNW). Other honors are listed below:
- Finalist for the 2010 Entertainment Deal of the Year
- Finalist for 2009 Dealmaker of the Year Honors
- Finalist for the 2009 Industrial Deal of the Year
- Winner of the 2008 Rescue Financing of the Year
- Winner of the 2007 Life Sciences Financing of the Year
- Finalist for the 2006 Consumer Products Financing of the Year
- Named in 1997 as one of Los Angeles’ Leading Dealmakers by The Los Angeles Business Journal
In addition to his tenure at FTI Consulting, Mr. Shultz’s M&A expertise was garnered at such firms as McKinsey & Company, Drexel Burnham Lambert and Chanin & Co..
Mr. Shultz earned his B.A. in Economics from UC Santa Barbara, where he graduated summa cum laude, and his M.B.A. from the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration.